Web Design Proposal
Kates Nussman Ellis Farhi & Earle, LLP
Our objective is to design and build a professional and user friendly website homepage that enhances client's brand, effectively communicates client's marketing messaging and product and service information, and is optimized to be easily found in search engines.
Scope of Services
Strategy and Structure
- Define client's target audience. This is an integral step in determining the structure, design and functionality of the website.
- Determine the content required for the website. This could simply be the existing content, or parts of it.
- Map out the page structure and architecture of the webpage.
- Create a user-friendly navigational structure that allows users to easily access the specific content they are seeking.
- Create visual design that enhances and conveys the company's brand and messaging, and that presents the website content in a visually appealing manner to increase its effectiveness.
- Create fully responsive visual design to assure that website looks great on all devices including desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Provide all stock images needed for the website design and optimize images provided by client.
- Provide client with recommendations of content that should be created for website.
- Write or edit all content needed for webpage based on content and information provided by client.
- Optimize the webpage with the proper meta tags and header markup according to SEO best practices.
- Optimize webpage for speed to assure that it downloads quickly.
This project will take 2 to 3 weeks to complete, assuming full and timely client cooperation.
- Payment of 100% of the total project price must be made upon signing of proposal, prior to project start.
- Payments can be made by check to Arnold Singer or by credit card via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing address for check: 3 Fox Crest Court, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
- This proposal is valid for 30 days.
Next StepYour typed signature below - or your payment - indicates agreement with the proposal and terms above and constitutes the launch of this project:
Signed and Agreed to by:
for Kates Nussman Ellis Farhi & Earle, LLP